Dear Pauline Family and Friends,
How great are God's works! We bask in the grace-filled Easter tide and the recent Feast Day of Divine Mercy.
Let us continue to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the salvation of souls and ever be grateful to and more fully trust in Jesus Christ, Our Lord of Divine Mercy.
May God, Eternal Father, forgive us our sins and those of the whole world, through the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of His dearly Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, Our Lord of Divine Mercy. Amen.
May all be immersed in the ocean of Christ's Divine Mercy, including those revealed to St. Maria Faustina Kowalska*:
- All mankind, especially all sinners
- Souls of priests and religious
- All devout and faithful souls
- All pagans and those who do not yet know Jesus, Lord of Divine Mercy
- Souls of heretics and schismatics
- Meek and humble souls, and the souls of little children
- Souls who venerate and glorify the mercy of Jesus Christ, Our Lord
- Souls who are in the prison of Purgatory
- Souls who have become lukewarm
Jesus, Lord of Divine Mercy, I trust in your love.
Mary, Queen of Apostles, pray for us.
Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul, pray for us.
St. Faustina, pray for us.
Blessed Pope John Paul II, pray for us.
Blessed James Alberione, pray for us.
Live, Jesus, in our hearts forever. Amen.
(*N.B.: Refer to Divine Mercy in My Soul: Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, Marian Press, 2007)
Pauline Cooperator - NYC